OK, to all of my blogger friends. This is a picture a day challenge. Just publish a picture a day. You may even want to take a close up or at a funny angle and have people guess what you have taken a picture of. This will be easy for LaVon and Snookie but may be a challenge to others.
My friend Pat has just started to learn about blogging and is beginning to publish. You might visit her blog at http://peachesontheroad.blogspot.com and give her some encouragement. She is a dear sweet friend of mine that I met through our FMCA club, The Rimrock Roamers. They will be staying near Mesa, too, this winter. My chihuahua, Skeeter, is enjoying the life of a princess with Pat's mother and has become the therapy dog at her mom's assisted living apartments.
Blogger and I are having a few issues at the moment, but as soon as I get them straightened out, I'm right there with the Picture-A-Day-Challenge!
ReplyDeleteTried Pat's link, but didn't work. Check the addy again.
Hugs!!
I tried to get to your friends blog to welcome her but the message is blog not found. Please recheck the address. I think I can do a picture a day...especially since I took pics of the new 5th wheel.
ReplyDeleteYou are doing a very nice job in remodeling yours. I don't blame for you getting rid of the white/purple flowers/green leaves...LOL
Snookie