When Tom and I visited Hawaii several times in the 80s we learned this phrase. Pau (finished, over, done) Hana (work) is Hawiian and translates to mean kickback time at the end of the workday. That is where Tom and I are in life now. Yes there is a little work now and then to keep the money machine going for travel expenses but that adds fun too. PLEASE ADD YOURSELF AS A FOLLOWER AND YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED OF NEW POSTS.
Friday, September 24, 2010
The Arches National Park
This place is more amazing than I thought It would be. The rock formations are HUGE. After seeing the first few formations of The Three Gossips and Sheep Rock we started seeing faces and figures everywhere. I wish that Darrell my brother in law were here to explain the geology of this whole place. We got a good understanding of it from touring the visitor's center. My connection is too slow to add pictures right now but I will return later to do it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment