Sunday, August 15, 2010

New Blog, New Adventures

After a time of recovery from being run over by some horses in late February life has taken a few new turns and I am now ready for new adventures. For those of you who have asked, I am physically recovered and am still working on a few things to get my brain clicking on all cylinders again. Dealing with balance, recall, organization and occasional headaches may take a while but I am really OK. 
As those of us who have kept breathing for over 60 years know, life is not always predictable but has interesting twists and turns that can turn into opportunities and adventures if we don't fight against things that can't be changed. That does not mean that I have had an easy time or that I have given up fighting for what I can change. I have grieved over giving up some dreams and goals and putting Billy up for sale. However, it brings me joy to hang on to, savor, and treasure the memories, friends, and opportunities for accomplishments that were given to me in the past three years. Performance horses will always be a part of my heart and I will keep contact with that world and the friends I have in it. Once a Cowgirl always a Cowgirl!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see you'll be blogging again! I'll be following your new adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK --- I found you! Will enjoy reading about all your twists and turns (and opportunities!). Thanks for letting us know about your new blog. Blessings to you both. Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your quote in the sidebar. I'm a quote queen. LOL

    ReplyDelete