Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Meet Kit Kat

     Our grandson Tate, Devon's youngest boy,  is a real animal person. He is the one who has always cuddled our dogs and was eager to ride and groom our horses. He has wanted a pet for a long time but his family's busy active life full of sports, travel, and not much time at home because of both parent's jobs as teachers was not a good environment for a dog or a cat. Knowing Tate's continued desire for a pet of his own to love and care for Devon and Nikki came up with the perfect solution, a guinea pig !

     Meet Kit Kat. In reading about guinea pigs I learned that they have individual personalities, develop a bond with their caretakers, communicate with squeaks, chirps and noises, and show affection. I got to listen to her talk to me on the phone. Kit Kat will be just right for Tate.
He informed us that PetCo had all kinds of things for Christmas presents for her but we had to be sure that they had a picture of a guinea pig on the label.  You can bet that she will be getting a few gifts from Grandma and Grandpa.
     I love this picture. One can tell that Tate is in  love with this little critter.  Good job Mom and Dad  in nurturing your son's heart.

1 comment:

  1. Tate is so cute (I see Grandpa in him) and that is so cool that he now has a pet to take care of and love.

    ReplyDelete