As you can see we are all set up and ready for a fun winter. BBQ, doggie playpen, bikes and scooters ( with my helmet at the ready), patio table and chairs (extra ones for visitors), awning out. We are watering the grapefruit tree twice a day and hope to watch the fruit that is now green and the size of tennis balls grow and turn yellow as the days pass.
This morning I went off to Tae Chi but the instructor wasn't there so I met a new couple. I thought she was about 70 but turns out she just had her 90th birthday.Wow! The people we are meeting here are so active that they keep on ticking. We did Wii bowling for about an hour and a half and are now back at the rig for lunch and to relax for the afternoon. I could get to like this.
I want to Wii bowl!!! It looks like so much fun!
ReplyDeleteTake good care of that grapefruit tree! Love 'em.
ReplyDeleteGood to hear Val Vista has Tai Chi - I went to that last year in Florida and really liked it.
ReplyDelete